The unit has been designed to be installed over a circular concrete basin, to realize a first separation between sludge and water.
It is composed by:
- Bridge structure in thick welded metal sheet, walking grate, hand rails, foot guard according to safety rules.
- Central joint with thrust bearing and electrical rotating distributor.
- Drive chariot completed with mechanical gear speed reducer, rubber coated wheels, anti-snow blade.
- Central deflection cylinder.
- Fixed and movable scum blades, completed with a scum box.
- Peripheral Thomson profile overflows.
- Bottom scraper with rubber hinges support wheels, all connected to the bridge with strong beams.
- Sludge removal fail.
- Overload protection with a current relay (installed in the main switchboard).
- Standard production in hot tip zinc coated carbon steel, nuts and bolts in AISI 304 S.S..